- Research Assistant, University of Florida, Gainesville, FL. 2014-present
Technical Expert, Information Security, Wal-Mart Stores, Inc., Bentonville, AR. 2008-2014
- Created and maintained long-term roadmaps for security technologies
- Designed and implemented new approaches to traditional protection, including application control and hardware-assisted security
- Built custom toolsets for solving large problems, leading to large efficiency gains on security engineering and operations teams
- Re-engineered global security update deployment architecture, allowing quick and invisible deployments in wide ranges of network conditions
- Wrote and updated global information security standards and procedures
- Mentored and developed associates throughout the security area
Network Security Analyst II, Alltel Communications, Little Rock, AR. 2006-2008
- Built and maintained authentication services for over 2.5 million customers and 20,000 employees
- Automated processes such as statistics reporting, log rotation, and data migration/manipulation
- Served as tech lead on a large project to build a second environment to separate employee data and processes from external customer data
- Ensured the security and accuracy of sensitive customer data
- 2019 (exp.) Ph.D Computer Science, University of Florida, Gainesville, FL.
- 2014 M.Sc Information Security, Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, GA.
- 2012 B.Sc (hons) Information Technology, University of Massachusetts Lowell, Lowell, MA.